• +91-63522 30352
  • nbrpower1@gmail.com
  • Follow Us

Business Opportunity

  • Home
  • /
  • Business Opportunity

Business Plan

Joining Amount Rs.500/-

(Including 400/- as a Joining amount, 72/- as a GST Charge & 28/- as a D E Charge)

Green Plan

-- Pair Value 1:1 = Rs.200/-

-- Capping 5 Pair Cutoff

-- Income Rs. 1,000/- Per Day

-- Power leg Income Carry Forward

Silver Plan

-- Pair Value 1:1 = Rs.500/-

-- Capping 5 Pair Cutoff

-- Income Rs. 2,500/- Per Day

-- Power leg Income Carry Forward

Gold Plan

-- Pair Value 1:1 = Rs.1,000/-

-- Capping 5 Pair Cutoff

-- Income Rs. 5,000/- Per Day

-- Power leg Income Carry Forward

Platinum Plan

-- Pair Value 1:1 = Rs.3,000/-

-- Capping 5 Pair Cutoff

-- Income Rs. 15,000/- Per Day

-- Power leg Income Carry Forward

Diamond Plan

-- Pair Value 1:1 = Rs.8,000/-

-- Capping 5 Pair Cutoff

-- Income Rs. 40,000/- Per Day

-- Power leg Income Carry Forward


Repurchase Plan

1 Rupees = 4 BV

Retail Profit = 12% in BV
Repurchase Income = 12% in BV

feature
Monthly Repurchase Turnover Income (In BV)
0 Rupees to 1 Lacs 4%
1,00,001 Lacs to 5,00,000 Lacs 8%
5,00,001 Lacs to 20,00,000 Lacs 12%
20,00,001 Lacs to 50,00,000 Lacs 16%
50,00,001 Lacs to 1 Crores 20%
feature

The member whose sum of repurchase turnover is 50 Lacs then he/she is called Brand Ambassador.

Designation Condition Income (In BV) (Companu's repurchase turnover is equally distributed amongst achiever)
Brand Ambassador Sum of repurchase turnover should be 50 Lacs rupees 1%
Silver Ambassador 1 Brand Ambassador right side and 1 Brand Ambassador Left Side) 0.75%
Gold Ambassador 1 Silver Ambassador right side and 1 Silver Ambassador left side) 1.0%
Platinum Ambassador 1 Gold Ambassador right side and 1 Gold Ambassador left side) 1.10%
Diamond Ambassador 1 Platinum Ambassador right side and 1 Platinum Ambassador left side) 1.15%

Pay-out terms & Conditions:-

Plan Pay-out criteria
Green Plan 10 % amount will be credited into repurchase wallet and remaining 90 % amount will be given as a pay-out.
Silver Plan 25 % amount will be credited into repurchase wallet and remaining 75 % amount will be given as a pay-out.
Gold Plan 100 % amount will be given as a pay-out.
Platinum Plan 100 % amount will be given as a pay-out.
Diamond Plan 100 % amount will be given as a pay-out.

Terms & Conditions:-

All the Silver ,Gold, Platinum and Diamond plans are Mirror Reflection Genealogy of Star plan, No Direct entry is allowed to silver, gold, Platinum and Diamond plans, Enter the First plan as Star plan and Get upgrade to Next to Next Plans Binary Income.

DEDUCTIONS TO UPGRADE:-

One time deduction from every plan (2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th and 18th binary payout shall be deducted to promote next level).

REWARDS:-

-- All Rewards will be counted next to next basis.

-- All Rewards will be given in our mega event.


Reward

Pair Amount Award  
25 250/- Tea-Set
50 500/- Kit Bag
75 750/- Watch
100 1,000/- DVD Player
300 3,000/- Selling Fen
500 5,000/- Dining Table
1,000 10,000/- Android Phone
2,000 20,000/- Refrigerator/Washing Machine
5,000 50,000/- Bike
10,000 1,00,000/- Alto Car D.P.
20,000 2,00,000/- Swift Car D.P.
30,000 3,00,000/- Skoda Laura Car D.P.
40,000 4,00,000/- Fortuner Car D.P.
1,00,000 10,00,000/- BMW Car D.P.